Bonnie (or Bonnie the Bunny) is an antagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's and a returning character for the Ultimate Custom Night.
|“||FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S Graphic designed animatronic bipedal purple rabbit, Bonnie, holding a red guitar and wearing red bow-tie.||”|
— Scott Cawthon's page, "Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)"
Bonnie the Bunny is a faded purple Rabbit animatronic wearing a deep crimson bowtie with lighter violet accents notably on his ears, belly, and snout. Similar to most animatronics from the first game, Bonnie only sports teeth on his bottom jaw, but they are dome-shaped with a flat top. Bonnie has no eyebrows, unlike his bandmates, and is the guitarist for the group, seen holding his rocker-style, red guitar when performing. His suit is covered with a fabric-like material while his bowtie looks like a single, solid object.
Ultimate Custom Night
Bonnie shares Pirate's Cove with Foxy this time around. Unlike Foxy however, if the player looks at Bonnie on the cameras he will become agitated and screams into the camera, disabling all of the cameras for a brief period of time, though he never will kill the player.
In order to tell if Bonnie or Foxy is currently active in Pirate's Cove, the player must view a little figurine on their desk, which changes frequently. If it's a figure of Foxy, the next time the player opens the Monitor, he will be there, and thus the player must check on him to keep him at bay. However if the figurine on the desk is Bonnie, the player must avoid looking at Pirate's Cove so that Bonnie won't knock out the cameras.
- Bonnie was the second-to-last character programmed in the UCN roster at 98%.
- Bonnie flashing his glowing endoskeleton eyes when agitated too much in his mechanic might be a reference to his camera poses in the original Five Nights at Freddy's, where most of them consist of him either glaring or staring at the player with increasing aggression.
- Unlike the rest of the original animatronics (excluding the original Golden Freddy), Bonnie isn't given a jumpscare, instead a brief shot of him screaming at the Player's face when viewing Pirate's Cove.
- When Bonnie seen in the camera, his screaming sound effect is the same as in the first installment when the player is killed by one of the animatronics.
- His mugshot, like Foxy's, is just a closeup of his respective figurine seen on the Office desk
|Main Animatronics||Minigame Freddy • Helpy • Scrap Baby • Molten Freddy • William Afton|
|Mediocre Melodies||Nedd Bear • Mr. Hippo • Pigpatch • Happy Frog • Orville Elephant|
|Rockstars Assemble||Rockstar Freddy • Rockstar Bonnie • Rockstar Chica • Rockstar Foxy • Lefty|
|Posh Pizzeria||Funtime Chica • Music Man • El Chip|
|Others||Security Puppet • Candy Cadet • Cassette Man • Tutorial Unit • Michael Afton • Trash and the Gang|
|Custom Night||FNaF 1: Freddy Fazbear • Bonnie • Chica and Mr. Cupcake • Foxy • Phone Guy|