Power-ups are a new mechanic introduced in the Ultimate Custom Night. They serve the purpose of giving the player an extra boost when playing a particular night.
There are 4 power-ups in total. They can be accessed through the main menu, each one can provide the player with a unique, but minor benefit. The player can possess 9 of each power-up at once.
- Battery: Allows the player to start the game with 102% power, essential for maintaining enough power to survive the night.
- Dee Dee Repel: Prevents Dee Dee from appearing on any night, excluding 50/20 mode. It is essential for lowering the number of distractions that Dee Dee may spawn during the night.
- Frigid: Allows the player to begin the night with a cool 50°F, essential for keeping the temperature stable a bit longer to fend off animatronics prone to heat.
- 3 Faz-Coins: Allows the player to start off with an additional 3 Faz-Coins, essential for dealing with animatronics that require them.
- It should be noted that Dee Dee Repel is ineffective towards XOR in 50/20 mode.
- The title for the '3 Coins' power-up is written in mostly lowercase as opposed to the other power-ups written in all capitals. This may be most likely an error.
- If the Power Generator is active without wasting power and Rockstar Foxy appears during the night in a docile fashion, the player can add more than 100% power.
- Although the player may encounter too many distractions at hand to maintain the power consistently and surpass high percentages.
|Main Mechanics|| |
|Custom Night Mechanics|| |